Futsal is the only form of indoor soccer endorsed by FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). It earned the status of FIFA’s official form of indoor soccer in the 1980s as it was recognized as a scaled down version of outdoor soccer played indoors. It is a 5 v 5 small-sided game played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a smaller, heavier low bounce ball. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries and without walls. It is a game that most recognized outdoor soccer players around the globe play to refine and maintain their control skills and touch. Great soccer superstars such as Pele, Zico, Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka and Katia grew up playing the game and credit futsal with developing their skills.
Our Futsal mission is to motivate players in an environment that is conducive to learning. The more pleasure kids derive from their participation, the more they wish to play and practice on their own. While their instinct to play is natural, their affection and appreciation for soccer must be cultivated.
Our unique philosophy, with its overall holistic approach, centers on the encouragement of individual creativity and player intelligence. We create controlled environments that gradually move players out of their perceived comfort zones, and thereby challenging them to develop solutions to real time game.
1. Futsal is a great skill developer - The game demands quick reflexes, fast thinking, and pinpoint passing. Futsal uses a smaller, heavier, low bounce ball. Ground control and first touch are essential to success in the game. The game is played on a hard court so the ball travels much faster than on grass.
2. Futsal is more technical less physical - Futsal rules encourage technical play and do not permit the aggressive physical play that soccer allows.
3. Futsal has more of everything that kids love - More shooting, more goals, more action! Players rotate positions throughout the game, so every player is 100% involved in every game.
As a little boy in Argentina I played Futsal on the streets and for my club. It was tremendous fun and it really helped me become who I am today.
ISL Futsal Academy players will be taught how to develop foot skills through the intrinsic game of futsal. ISL creates a productive, fun learning environment to allow the players to thrive under. The coaches work tirelessly to deliver the best training available, and take the level of all the players to the next level.
• 1 Session/Week (10 Training Sessions)
• 2 Sessions/Week (20 Training Sessions)
Interested in being a part of ISL FC? Fill out the form to receive more information.